Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Bloggity Blog Blog Blog

Okay so no promises here... I have from time to time thought man I really want to have a blog. So then I sit and write and think this is going to be so much fun. Then the excitement ends and month go by and I forget all about it. So here is my plan: I will blog when I want with no guarantees to do it ever again. So enjoy it when and if it comes.

Okay so here's me. I am officially 27+ years old despite the fact my family always seems to think I'm a year younger. I've battled a bit in life with losing friends, losing love, etc. But I've recently turned a new corner. I'm determined to be happy. Unfortunately getting there comes with a few changes. I ended my almost two year relationship with my boyfriend, because I needed more. I need someone who can stand beside me and scream passionately from a rooftop that He's a Jesus Lover! Chris may never get there, I pray that he does, but I can't settle for less in the mean time. God has a plan for me and wants someone that will encourage and build me up. I need someone that is going to be the spiritual leader for my family, and that will pray both with and for me.

Another change I've made to try to increase my happy is that I'm making it a point to spend a little time every day in Gods word. So far so good! I am officially 40 days into the year and haven't missed a day. It's crazy some of the things I am learning as I read. I will say that the material in the beginning of the Bible is a bit weird and rather repetitive but it's there for a purpose. I don't totally understand its purpose, but if nothing else it has made me very grateful to not be living in those times. A lot of things had to happen to clear your sin debt back then, but we have a different way now. I can't imagine how hard it must have been for God to see his son having to die for all of us, but I'm very glad he did. I want to make sure he didn't do it for nothing, and I want him to be proud of what he and I accomplish with my life in the end.

Maybe the title for this blog would have been more appropriate as "Watch Angie Ramble", but here you go!

No comments:

Post a Comment