Sunday, May 23, 2010

Shall we walk. . .

You've probably noticed I haven't written in awhile, but I was waiting for something fantastic to share so hopefully this doesn't disappoint. :)

Since I last wrote I have continued to read my bible daily which has been a really fun journey so far. I'm about mid way into Job and felt the need to share. Everywhere Job looked there was cause for pessimism, and we can relate but only until we take the time to look up. Looking up helps bring things back into focus. The God of the entire universe works out his plan from the perspective of all of eternity. In the end all accounts will be settled justly, wait did I say some or most? No ALL accounts will be settled justly. But for now, God calls us to trust him, leave vengeance in his hands, and walk by faith.

A lot of things are going to happen that just don't seem fair. People will do bad things and seem unpunished, and often that makes us furious! Good news is it isn't our problem. It's not worth our time to get all upset. God will take care of them, and don't think because weeks and months or even years have passed that God has forgotten them. He promises to come through for us, and our responsibility is to trust that he means it.

So are you ready to walk? By faith that is?

No comments:

Post a Comment